Moldex 7432 Series Preassembled Mask and Filters
Moldex 7432 Series Preassembled Mask, protection against gas, vapour and dust.
The Moldex 7432 Half Mask is designed to be very lightweight and is manufactured in hypoallergenic materials. These qualities make the mask comfortable for the user and allergy friendly for people who suffer from material allergies.
The pre-assembled mask comes with complete ABEK 1 filters which is easy for frequent maintenance. Moldex 7432 meets the criteria of EN 140:1998 and manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified facility so that confirms the high standard and quality of production.
All components of the half mask are easy to dismantle and take care in each individual part. The Moldex 7432 has a low profile design which does not interfere with the user’s field of vision.
All Moldex products and packaging are completely PCV Free.
Moldex half masks have unique product design with simplicity and comfort. The new 7432 mask is fused with filter technology which offers high respiratory protection in a way which has never been done before. The Moldex 7432 is easy to operate and offers lightweight capabilities allowing the user to feel unrestricted and the complete freedom to tackle daily working tasks with ease. The slim design offers great field of view which does not cause problems with vision, it can be worn with other Moldex products and regular safety equipment like face shields and goggles.
It’s simple, open the bag and the Moldex 7432 is fully operational and ready to use, no hassle. Carry out the standard adjustments and checks to ensure your mask fits around your head. Push the valve cover and exhale to test if any air escapes, if everything checks out then you are ready to carry out your tasks.
Moldex 7432 comes with the innovative ‘FlexFit’ situated in the nose area of the mask. This provides the user with security and a comfortable fit. The mask structure is smooth and gentle to touch for the skin and adapts to different face shapes and your personal movements.
The 7432 is easy to breathe through with pleated filter technology, it has more than double the filter surface to cover. This design reduces any sort of breathing resistance, creating an increase in service life for particular filters. No pre-filters are necessary for this product.
- Maintenance free and ready for use
- Wide field of vision
- Unrestricted freedom of movement
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Peated Filter Technology: low breathing resistance, high durability
- Tested and certified to EN 140:1998 and manufactured in an ISO 9001
The Moldex Series 7000 meet the requirements of EN140:1998 and are
Face piece 7001/7002/7003: Thermoplastic Elastomere (TPE)
Face piece 7004/7005/7006: Silicone rubber
Head Strap: Polypropylene (PP) + Lycra
Clip: Polypropylene (PP) Inhalation valve:
Natural rubber Exhalation valve: Silicone rubber
The respirators of the Moldex 7000 Series have been tested to EN 140:1998 and fulfil all requirements of the relevant categories of the norm.
Product Information (429KB PDF)
Instructions For Fitting
1. Place the respirator over the mouth and nose and fit the head straps as shown in the illustration. (Use Product Information for guidance)
2. Hook up the bottom straps at the back of the neck.
3. Pull the ends the straps to the required tightness.
Important Information For Users
· This breathing apparatus does not supply oxygen (02)
· The product does not contain any metallic parts that could cause ignition in potentially explosive atmospheres.
· If you have any questions about how to use the product, please contact MOLDEX-METRIC.
· You must also observe the relevant rules and regulations when using respiratory equipment.
· Under certain circumstances, individuals with beards, long sideburns or other anomalies in the area around the sealing lines, may be unable to achieve a properly sealing fit.
· The masks must not be modified in anyway.
· Read the instruction manual before using the mask. Failure to comply with these instructions on how to use the product and failure to wear the respiratory protection in the polluted area may negatively impact on the health of the user and lead to permanent injury.
· Caution: Do not use filter equipment in unventilated containers and confined spaces.
Checking Face Fit
Close the vents of the exhalation valve by pressing down the flexible valve cover and breathe out slowly.
If no air escapes between facepiece and face, a proper sealing fit is achieved. If air escapes, adjust the position of the mask on the face or adjust the tension of the straps. Repeat this check until a seal is achieved.
If a secure seal cannot be achieved, do not enter any contaminated area. See your supervisor.
Manufacturer's Part Numbers (MPN):