Osmo Wash and Care 8016
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE CLEANING.
A special cleaning concentrate designed for both wooden and cork floors treated with Osmo Polyx Oil. Product is also suitable for varnished, stone, plastic, PVC and other water resistant surfaces. Highly effective and water soluble for quick, easy and thorough floor maintenance.
- Dries streak-free, does not leave layer
- Ready to use - simply add water
- Natural oils designed to keep surfaces nourished
- Strong resistance to dirt and wear with regular application
|Coverage||Approx. 15mL Wash and Care per 2 litres water.|
Manual: Ideally applied with Osmo Micro-Mop Plush.
Machine: Spread diluted Wash and Care solution with a pump sprayer. Loosen dirt with a single disc machine, e.g. Osmo FloorXcenter, and a white pad. Immediately, mop away or remove with a round Osmo Microfibre Pad for machines.
|Odour:||Faint/mild, odourless after drying|
|pH value at 20°C:||10.9|
|Storage:||Up to 5 years and longer if container is kept dry, closed tightly and stored at temperatures between 5 and 35°C. Do not expose to frost during transport!|
|Ingredients:||Based on natural plant oils; 5-15% plant soaps (anionic tensides); < 5% non-ionic tensides; care components, suspending agent.|
Clean surfaces with a vacuum cleaner to remove surface dirt, dust and debris before cleaning with Osmo Wash and Care.
Always do a test area before starting any project and follow the manufacturer's instructions on the container at all times.
- For regular cleaning, mix 1 capful of Osmo Wash and Care 8016 with 1 Litre of water
- Load your cleaning applicator with the cleaning solution, ensure cloth is damp but not soaking wet
- Clean with a microfibre cloth for small areas, or a suitable applicator for larger areas
- Ensure any excess cleaning solution is removed and wipe dry.
- For heavy stains, it is recommended to use Wash and Care as a non-diluted concentrate
If floors become worn or require re-cleaning, simply clean with Osmo Wash and Care following the Preparation and Application instructions above.
For extremely persistent stains or renovating a badly worn area, we recommend using Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner.