Osmo Wash and Care 8016
Highly effective regular cleaning for your Osmo Polyx Oil treated wooden surfaces
A special cleaning concentrate designed for both wooden and cork floors treated with Osmo Polyx Oil. Product is also suitable for varnished, stone, plastic, PVC and other water-resistant surfaces. Highly effective and water soluble for quick, easy and thorough floor maintenance.
- Dries streak-free, does not leave layer
- Ready to use - simply add water
- Natural oils designed to keep surfaces nourished
- Strong resistance to dirt and wear with regular application
|Approx. 15mL Wash and Care per 2 litres water.
Manual: Ideally applied with Osmo Micro-Mop Plush.
Machine: Spread diluted Wash and Care solution with a pump sprayer. Loosen dirt with a single disc machine, e.g. Osmo FloorXcenter, and a white pad. Immediately, mop away or remove with a round Osmo Microfibre Pad for machines.
|Faint/mild, odourless after drying
|pH value at 20°C:
|Up to 5 years and longer if container is kept dry, closed tightly and stored at temperatures between 5 and 35°C. Do not expose to frost during transport!
|Based on natural plant oils; 5-15% plant soaps (anionic tensides); < 5% non-ionic tensides; care components, suspending agent.
Clean surfaces with a vacuum cleaner to remove surface dirt, dust and debris before cleaning with Osmo Wash and Care.
Always do a test area before starting any project and follow the manufacturer's instructions on the container at all times.
- For regular cleaning, mix 1 capful of Osmo Wash and Care 8016 with 1 Litre of water
- Load your cleaning applicator with the cleaning solution, ensure cloth is damp but not soaking wet
- Clean with a microfibre cloth for small areas, or a suitable applicator for larger areas
- Ensure any excess cleaning solution is removed and wipe dry.
- For heavy stains, it is recommended to use Wash and Care as a non-diluted concentrate
If floors become worn or require re-cleaning, simply clean with Osmo Wash and Care following the Preparation and Application instructions above.
For extremely persistent stains or renovating a badly worn area, we recommend using Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner.