Renner Rio Verde RR5050 Aged Wood Remover
Allfinishes are proud to bring to you Renner Rio Verde, a range of wood coatings designed exclusively for the Do-it-yourself market through Renner’s superior expertise in waterborne paint technology.
The range has been created to adorn, bring Italian style and protect your furniture and wooden surfaces. The Rio Verde RR5050 is a rejuvenating and wood lightening product. Its the perfect choice when giving wooden surfaces a lift. It can be used for aged and degraded wood such as windows, doors, garden furniture, cladding, fences, beams, and other wooden surfaces. Formulated with Renner Italia technology, this product contains no VOC's.
Rio Verde, Restoring Degraded Woods.
The Rio Verde RR5050 is a rejuvenating and wood lightening product. Renner Italia technology allows you to remove and renew the greying and oxidized wood. RR5050 allows you to revive all species of wood. It works well with degraded, worn down and aged wooden products and surfaces.
The RR5050 is the flexible, perfect choice for giving wooden surfaces a needed lift. It can be used for aged and degraded wood such as windows, doors, garden furniture, cladding, fences, beams, and other wooden surfaces.
Rio Verde RR5050 is the finest wood reviver to apply to your wood, good resistance and known for its high quality. Rio Verde guarantees every user with high quality care for wood. Formulated with Renner Italia technology, this product contains no VOC's, which provides extra care for you and the environment making the RV5050 safe on all levels. The RR5050 is exempt from substances and chemicals which are problematic for the heath and protection of the user and importantly, safe for the environment.
The RR5050 creates a fusion with the wood allowing the wood to look fresh and revived from deterioration. As well as the product quality of no VOC’s, the texture is strong and durable. It can withstand daily usage of scratches, abrasion and general chemical agents. RR5050 is made from Renner Italia technology, its designed and manufactured to treat, protect and revive degraded wood from external exposure.
RV5050 applications can be used with a brush (Do not use wire brushes). Make sure you shake and mix the product well before usage to ensure you achieve the best results. The average coverage is around 10m² per litre depending on how you use the product. Leave on the wood for about 10-15 minutes. Rinse with abundant water, cleaning the brush. Otherwise, rinsing is possible with a pressure washer at the maximum of 60 bar. When treating hardwoods, the process must be repeated to maintain a better lightening result. Depending on the specie of wood, different application processes may be different. After rinsing with water and make sure the wood is completely dry and leave it about 2-3 days before painting the wood. Always apply in conditions above 10°C. Before and after using RR5050 always ensure you store your product in a dry cool room above 5°C.
- Renner Italia technology for the Do-it-yourself Enthusiast.
- Environmentally friendly, contains no VOC's
- Withstand scratches, abrasion and chemical agents.
- Revives and brings beauty back into the wood.
- Can be used on all speices of wood and surfaces.
|Brand||Renner Rio Verde|
|Coverage||10m² per litre|
|Application||Brush, Application pads/cloths|
|Drying Time||Touch dry after 10-15 minutes|
|Storage||Store above 5°C|
Contains: 1,2-Benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one. Oxalic acid
May produce an allergic reaction. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Do not breathe dust / fume / gas / mist / vapours / spray. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower]. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do.Continue rinsing.Dispose of contents / container in accordance with regulation in force
Product Information (658kb PDF)
In the situation you may need to sand, we recommend using a respirator mask to protect you from dust particles. Please check out our Moldex range for high quality respirators and hearing protection.
- Before using the product, shake vigorously for the best outcome.
- Remove any traces of paint from the surface so the product can treat the wood.
- Make sure the wood is dry before the application process.
The RR5050 is ready to use, but please mix and skake well before using this product to achieve the maximum outcome to the wood.
- To apply the product, you must use a brush. Apply by forming a few millimetres of layers.
- Rub with a brush with nylon or sorghum bristles, it is advised not to use brushes with metallic qualities.
- Leave for about 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water, cleaning with the brush.
- Alternatively, it is possible to wash with pressure washers, with the maximum pressure bar at 60.
- In the treatment of hardwoods, the process must be repeated in order to achieve a higher quantity of hardwoods.
- Depending on the types of wood, the lightening result may differ slightly.
- After washing with water, the wood will be perfectly dry usually after 2-3 days’ duration.
- It is possible to then paint the product if needed.
The average coverage is around 10m² per litre depending on how you use the product Always apply in conditions above 10°C.
Before and after using RR5050 always ensure you store your product in a dry cool room above 5°C.
Manufacturer's Part Numbers (MPN):