Osmo Gard Clean 6606
Osmo Gard Clean is a green growth remover that effectively removes mould and algae from brick, stone, concrete and wood.
Osmo Gard Clean is perfect for a wide range of exterior cleaning projects. It is ideally used as a pre-treatment prior to applying an exterior wood oil.
- Highly effective cleaning and disinfecting concentrate
- Removes green growth from various substrates, including stone, concrete, brick, wood and more
- No scrubbing required
- Low odour
We recommend sweeping the surfaces prior to application with a stiff broom or brush. It is important to rinse the surface with water directly before application.
Always conduct a test area before starting any project to ensure product suitability and that you are happy with the results. Follow the manufacturer's instructions at all times. Avoid direct contact with plants and aquatic environments, such as fish ponds, streams and rivers during application.
- Use Gard Clean pure or mixed with water (up to 1:10 according to infestation)
- Apply thinly and evenly with a brush (we recommend the Osmo Soft Tip Brush), or by pouring the Gard Clean directly onto the infested area
- Do not rinse with water
- The green growth should disappear within 24 hours
- An additional application may be required in stubborn areas
Wooden surfaces treated with Osmo Gard Clean can be further treated with Osmo WR Base Coat 4001 to prevent future growth and finished with an Osmo exterior wood oil