Moldex 6120 M-Series Ear Muff (M5) for balanced comfort and noise protection.
Moldex M-Series are earmuffs that are especially designed to protect intermittent noises. It’s ideal for those who cannot use earplugs and have an excellent alternative option, with a safe and comfortable fit they are a must have.
All Moldex hearing products and ranges have been carefully designed to make sure the user is protected using official health and safety guidelines. High levels of comfort have been engineered to the M-Series but this doesn’t mean that the hearing protection is compromised.
All Moldex products and packaging are completely PCV Free.
Every working day people rely on Moldex earmuffs to provide them with upmost protection against damaging noise. M-series are designed to manage sound in some of the noisiest facilities. Moldex products meet the criteria through a difficult mix of progressive and constantly changing technologies.
Moldex M-Series offer a range of high performance and comfort to ensure that the user comes first, the earmuffs come with variable features and reduction levels with target the demands of workers. M-Series are easy to clean, flexible and lightweight meaning the user can wear them without feeling pressure on the surrounding areas of the ear. Each inner cup contains a viscoelastic foam which cushions the sure for improved distribution. A robust headband means that the adjustment levels will match the size of user.
- High quality, robust Ear Muff
- High attenuation at 34 dB [SNR]
- Light and flexible, with low contact pressure
- Comfort cushions made from viscoelastic foam
- Ribbed air cushions for cool comfort
- Plain surface for easy cleaning
- We suggest to replace the cushions & foam inserts every 6 months [Part No 6135]
- Tested and certified to EN 352-1:2002
The Moldex ”M Series” range of earmuffs meet the requirements of EN 352 and are CE-Marked in accordance with the requirements of European Directive 89/686/EEC. FIOH (0403) in Helsinki (FIN) is responsible for type examination
Cup: ABS // Cup foam insert: Polyurethane // Cushion: TPE film, Polyurethane // Cup yoke: POM // Head band: TPE, stainless steel // Head band cushion: EVA // Helmet adapter: POM
Instructions For Use
Using the infographics on the Product Information as a guide:
[Picture. 1]; Fitting M4, M5, M6 M4/M5/M6 Adjust cups
[Picture. 2]; Position headband in the middle of head, cups need to cover the ears
[Picture. 3]; Size adjustment: pull headband down
[Picture. 4]; Replace foam inserts and cushions at least twice a year for hygiene and safety. Place the glossy side of the foam against the cup.
• Wear hearing protection at all times in noisy environments.
• This product may be adversely affected by certain chemical substances – seek further information from the manufacturer.
• Fitting of hygiene covers may affect the performance of the product.
• Earmuffs, and in particular cushions, may deteriorate with use. Examine at frequent intervals for cracking and leakage.
• The headband is made of steel and TPE, the cushions of TPE and PU foam, the MX-7 helmet adapter of POM.
Manufacturer's Part Numbers (MPN):