restore and protect with bona polish
Bona Wood Floor Polish is a ready-to-use waterborne maintenance coating for varnished or painted wooden floors. Restore and breathe some new life into your surfaces, whilst offering extended protection against wear.
- Durable, reinforced with polyurethane
- Easy and safe to use
- Quick drying
- Contains natural wax
- Available in gloss and matt version
|Coverage:||Approx. 50 m² per litre|
|Application:||Bona Applicator Pad|
- Touch dry: 30 - 60 minutes
- Recoatable: minimum 2 hours
|Gloss:||High Gloss and Matt|
|Dilution:||Do not dilute.|
|Cleaning:||Clean tools with water directly after use. Dried material can be removed with acetone.|
|Shelf Life:||2 years from date of production in unopened original container|
|Storage/Transport:||The temperature must not fall below +5°C or exceed +25°C during storage and transport.|
|Disposal:||Wastes and emptied containers should be handled in accordance with local regulations.|
|Safety:||The product is not classified as dangerous according to European Directive 1999/45/EC and its amendments.|
Remove loose dirt and grit from your floor. Clean floor thoroughly with Bona Wood Floor Cleaner and let dry. Do not use over any floor that has been waxed or oiled. Wax and oil residues will prevent proper adhesion of Bona Wood Floor Polish to floor. If uncertain, perform a small test before use.
Shake bottle thoroughly before use and apply at normal room temperature, 18-25C.
- Pour a wide, wavy line of Wood Floor Polish on a small section of the floor.
- Spread the product over the section using a Bona Applicator Pad.
- Complete section by smoothing with the applicator pad in the direction of the wood.
- Continue section by section until the whole floor has been treated.
The floor can be walked on already after 2 hours but avoid heavy traffic and replacement of furniture and rugs the first 12 hours.
Clean floor with Bona Wood Floor Cleaner and a Bona Cleaning Pad. When the floor is starting to show signs of wear and needs freshing up, clean and apply a new layer of Bona Wood Floor Polish. For removal of polish build up use Bona Polish Remover.