Rapid-drying, low-VOC maintenance oil for previously oiled wooden floors.
Bona Care Oil is a rapid drying maintenance oil for previously oiled wooden floors. The low viscous, unique blend of different vegetable oils, has excellent penetration ability and produces very little odour. Replenishes the pores of the wood for long-lasting protection.
- Low viscosity oil with very good workability
- Low in VOC (<8%) and odour
- Safe for application on children’s toys and countertops, EN 71-3 compliant
|Coverage||24m2 per litre|
|Application||Brush, Roller, Pad|
|Drying Time||Touch dry in 24 hours @ 23°C|
|Coats||1 or 2 coats recommended|
|Cleanup||White spirit or brush cleaner|
|Storage||5 years if can kept dry and firmly shut. Store for 24-36 hours at room temperature before use.|
|Ingredients||Based on natural plant oils and waxes (sunflower oil, soya oil, thistle oil, carnauba wax and candelilla wax), paraffin, siccatives (drying agents) and water-repellent additives. Dearomatized white spirit (benzene-free).|
If necessary, the previously oiled surface must be thoroughly cleaned using Bona Soap or the Bona Deep Clean System and allowed to dry before applying maintenance oil. Allow product to reach room temperature and shake the container thoroughly before use. The minimum temperature for use is 16C.
- Distribute the oil thinly with a Bona WoolPad or cotton cloth fitted under a buffing machine.
- Remove surplus oil with cotton cloths and let dry