Rubio Monocoat Pre-Aging
Pre-Aging Gives your new floor an authentic
It is the small details that make an authentic floor perfectly imperfect. Small cracks, knots & colour variations are the trend right now. Pre-Aging will give your new floor the worn, aged look it needs in 10 deep colours with subtle accents.
Use in conjunction with Oil Plus 2C or another Rubio Monocoat finishing product for maximum protection.
- Non-reactive water-based pretreatment
- Stable colour that is easy to reproduce
- Excellent stain resistance after treatment with Oil Plus 2C
- Deep colouring with subtle accents
- Neutral product, minimal odour
- Applicable to virtually all wood types
- No overlaps
|Coverage||15-20m² per litre, depending on wood type & preparation|
|Application||RMC Microfiber Pad. For edges/corners apply with RMC Brush & smooth with RMC Scrubby Pad|
|Drying Time||24 hours with sufficient ventilation|
|Coats||1 coat of Pre-Aging & finish with a colour from the RMC Oil Plus 2C range|
|Storage||36 months if stored in a dry place in original container|
Rubio Monocoat's recommended application method:
Use the Rubio Moncoat Microfiber Pad
1. Sand surface without making scratches.
3. Saturate surface from a bucket (RMC Bucket) with an RMC Microfiber Pad. For edges/corners: apply with brush (RMC Brush) / RMC Mouse Pad and smooth with beige Rubio Monocoat Scrubby Pad. Work along the length of the boards, in zones of 2-3 boards (depending on width) and avoid puddle formation.
4. Allow to dry for about 24 hours and ensure sufficient ventilation.
5. After drying (24 hours if there is sufficient ventilation), break the raised wood fibres with a floor polisher with red Rubio Monocoat Pad. Vacuum and finish with a colour from the RMC Oil Plus 2C range.