Rubio Monocoat Hybrid Wood Protector
Colour and protect your exterior wood with one coat technology.
Easy application and maintenance. Available in 12 traditional colours (including Pure) and 8 contemporary POP colours. Suitable for almost all types of wood inside and out - especially suitable for cladding, decking and fencing.
- Integrated UV Stabiliser
- Easy to apply, fast drying
- Non-film forming - will not flake off
- VOC free
- Use in conjunction with RMC Sunprimer HWP for a deeper colour
|Coverage||20m2 per litre|
|Application||Brush, Roller, Cloth|
|Drying Time||Dry in 24 hours @ 23°C; Fully cured in 7 days|
|Storage||1 Year if can kept dry and firmly shut|
Product Information (764kb PDF)
- To achieve a dark, solid colour please note that the coverage will be less - around 10m2 per litre
- Charcoal is blacker than black. To achieve a jet-black finish please use Charcoal.
- Pre-treat with Rubio Monocoat Sunprimer (new, untreated wood only) for a deeper, more intensive coloured finish.
Remove all residues of old applications.
Clean surface using Rubio Monocoat Exterior Wood Cleaner. If a deeper coloud is desired, use Rubio Monocoat Sunprimer HWP beforehand (Sunprimer is only suitable for vertical exterior structures, not decking).
Stir oil thoroughly before use. The product MUST not be diluted under any circumstances.
For optimal results, it is strongly recommened that the preparation is done with our collection of Rubio Monocoat products. Never apply in direct sunlight and at temperatures under 10ºC. Only work when weather conditions are dry.
Once the cleaned surface is dry, apply a layer of Rubio Monocoat Hybrid Wood Protector with a flat brush.
Leave to react for 10 minutes. Smooth the surface again with the same brush (without applying new product). After 5 minutes wipe off traces of excess product with a piece of cloth.
Do not cover and do not place heavy objects on the wood until completely dry.
Let dry for about 24 hours. Complete curing takes place after 7 days.
Horizontal surfaces need to be rubbed dry if they are exposed to rain within 24–36 hours after applying the oil.