Osmo Door Oil
perfect for interior wooden doors.
Emphasise your wood's finest detail with Osmo Door Oil. Satin 3060 will emphasise the natural wood grain and result in a 'wet-look' finish, whilst the Raw 3033 is designed to retain the natural 'raw' appearance of the wood. Durable yet elegant protection.
- Ideal for veneered doors and furniture
- Water and dirt resistant
- Enchances the wood's natural character
- Saliva-resistant, sweatproof and suitable for children's toys
- No sanding necessary for future applications
- For Exotic wood species, please use Osmo Wood Wax Finish Clear Extra Thin instead
- For doors/joinery in bathrooms and small kitchens we recommend using Osmo Wood Protector as a base coat. This will significantly improve the water resistance of the finish - however it is advised to check with the door's manufacturer prior to application.
- For a coloured finish, please see Osmo Polyx Oil Tints or Osmo Wood Wax Finish Intensive
|Coverage||24m²/L with one coat|
|Application||Osmo Soft Tip Brush or Osmo Roller|
|Drying Time||Approx. 24 hours (normal climatic condiitons, 23°C)|
|Coats||2 thin coats recommended|
|Cleanup||With Osmo Brush Cleaner|
|Storage||5 years if can kept dry and firmly shut. Store for 24–36 hours at room temperature before use|
|Ingredients||Based on natural plant oils (sunflower oil, soya oil, thistle oil and linseed oil), siccatives (drying agents) and additives, biocidal active ingredient: Propiconazole. Dearomatized white spirit (benzene-free).|
For the best results ensure wood surface is clean, dry and moisture free.
Ready to use once opened. Does not need to be thinned. Shake well before using. Clean old microporous stains thoroughly.
Old paints and lacquers must be completely removed.
Fill the small cracks, grooves and larger joints with Osmo Wood Filler.
Sand wood surfaces carefully. We advise you use a dust mask during sanding works. We recommend using sanding grits between G120-G150. Remove sanding dust with a broom or vacuum cleaner.
Apply thinly along the wood grain with Osmo Soft Tip Brush or Osmo Microfibre Roller and spread well.
Allow to dry for approx. 12 hours with good ventilation.
Thinly apply the second coat.