The Moldex 3408 Pro-Valve FFP3 Air Plus protects against gas, vapour and dust
Moldex 3408 Pro-Valve Mask is a dust mask of high quality, processed and manufactured in the EU. Respiratory health should be at the forefront of every dust related project and never to be underestimated. Moldex are equipped with multiple masks and cartridges available for every type of project, providing protection to the fullest.
The difference in filters all depend on the various types of fumes and airborne particles that may be sourced within the workplace and general factory areas. Individual establishments test their dust mask products to ensure they fit within the criteria’s of Moldex quality standards and safety guidelines.
All Moldex products and packaging are completely PCV Free.
A workplace is home to a playground of harmful dust, collected overtime creating multiple layers. Dust is everywhere, once disturbed the dust is airborne and inhaling may cause serious damage to the lungs and the development of health conditions.
The Moldex 3408 Pro-Valve Mask is a fresh respirator for 2018. The mask is reusable FFP3 respirator, and designed for low breathing resistance.
Using the Moldex patented AirWave® which is a pleated filter for comfort and easy to breath technology. Moldex creates masks for fatigue-free working durability, allowing for longer use. The average dust mask will provide basic protection, particularly if you select a mask which has been especially designed to protect you from the project in hand. Moldex show their particle filtration technology through the ranges of respirator FFP-masks to tackle airborne particles on all levels of protection and various applications, making them the ideal product for manufacturing environments.
Pro-Valve is new technology which has been newly realised for 2018, making this a must have with a built-in valve. The Pro-Valve reduces excess condensation from natural exhaled air. The new designed mask features allow the mask to fit comfortably around the user creating long term comfort for longer periods of working time.
The Pro-Valve is fitted with DuraMesh®: which is a strong and durable main frame of the mask which allows to keep a consistent shape and structure throughout the working day. With the ActivForm® element on the mask, this means that the user does not have to use a nose clip.
Length is easy adjusted with a loop strap, allow different sizes to be applied. Pro-Valve mask is simple and safe to take on and off. Tested and certified to EN 149:2001+A1:2009.
- Proven shape and durable FFP Mask
- DuraMesh®: Strong and durable structure, keeps the mask in shape
- ActivForm®: no nose clip needed
- Loop strap for quick, simple and safe on and off
- Tested and certified to EN 149:2001+A1:2009
The Moldex Air Plus FFP-masks meet the requirements of EN 149:2001+A1:2009 and are CE-marked in accordance with the requirements of European Directive 89/686/EEC. The IFA (0121) Germany is responsible for both type examination (Article 10) and monitoring of production (Article 11B). The products are manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified plant.
Filter layer, Inner shell, DuraMesh®: Polypropylene, Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA).
Nose Seal, Clip: Polyethylene.
Head Strip: Polyester, Lycra.
ProValve: Polypropylene, Synthetic Rubber.
|Areas Of Use||
Hazardous fine dusts, water and oil based mists/ aerosols, biological agents of risk group 2 and 3 CMR-substances.
|Max Inward Leakage||2%|
|Max Filter Penetration||1%|
Instructions For Fitting
1. Fasten the two buckles at the back of the neck.
2. Place respirator on chin and lift upper strap to place on back of head.
3. Ensure respirator fits secure and comfortable. To fasten respirator pull strap at either side of the buckle.
4.Unbuckle to take off. During work breaks open the buckles and let the mask hang around the neck.
Infographics showing the step by step guide is situated in Product Information.
Instructions For Use
- The user has to be trained and instructed in wearing the mask.
- FFP Masks do not protect against gases and vapours.
- The oxygen concentration of the ambient atmosphere should be at least 19,5 % Volume.
- These respirators may not be used if the concentration type, and properties of contaminants in the ambient atmosphere are unknown or at dangerous levels.
- Respirators should be disposed if damaged, if the breathing resistance becomes high due to clogging
- Never tamper with, alter or modify the respirator.
Manufacturer's Part Numbers (MPN):