Moldex 0103 Bitrex Fit Test Kit
Moldex 0103 Bitrex Fit Testing helps protect against dust, mist and fumes.
Moldex 1301 Bitrex Fit Test Kit provides everything you need for testing a respirator. The Bitrex kit guides you on how to use the respirator in all its full potential by achieving a good secure fit to prevent any contaminants whilst you work. Bitrex kit contains a simple test which gives you a pass or fail result based on the user knowledge on assessment.
The kit includes hood, pack of 6 sensitivity solution vials, pack of 6 Bitrex test solution vials. The test is suitable for testing disposable and re-usable APR respirators, which means it’s suitable for hazards such as airborne particulates and contamination.
All Moldex products and packaging are completely PCV Free.
The Bitrex Fit Test Kit provides requirements to perform a test with qualitative results. The kit ensures you that your respirator is meeting the Moldex criteria of a strong secure fit and a seal which prevents any harmful airborne particles and contaminants. The results test is a simple pass and fail process which allows you to know whether your respirator is working accordingly. The test is suitable for using reusable and disposable masks.
Bitrex Sensitivity Solution: This solution is used to ensure you can at very low levels. Ingredients include 95% Water, 5% Sodium Chloride and less the 1% Denatonium Benzoate. Box contains 6 solution applicators. Each applicator contains solution to perform approximately 3 fit tests. Fit Test Kit contains 1 x hood, 2 x nebulisers, 6 x 2.5 ml Bitrex® Sensitivity Solution ampoules, 6 x 2.5 ml Bitrex® Test Solution ampoules, 2 x spare parts for nebulisers, 1 x instruction CD.
- Fit test kit to perform qualitative fit tests
- Allows employers to manage their own fit testing requirements
- Contains everything needed for multiple fit tests
- Free instruction CD
- Packaged in a study carry case
The Moldex Classic Series FFP-masks meet the requirements of EN 149:2001+ A1:2009 and are CE-marked in accordance with the requirements of European Directive 89/686/EEC. The IFA (0121) Germany is responsible for both type examination (Article 10) and monitoring of production (Article 11B). The products are manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified plant.
Filter layer, Inner shell, DuraMesh®: Polypropylene, Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA).
Head Strap, VentexValve®: Natural Rubber.
|Areas Of Use||
Hazardous fine dusts, water and oil based mists/ aerosols, biological agents of risk group 2.
|Max Inward Leakage||8%|
|Max Filter Penetration||6%|
Product Information (1.49MB PDF)
Test Solution, Safety Information (57.9KB PDF)
Sensitivity Solution, Safety Information (57.5KB PDF)
Instructions For Fitting Masks
1. Pull strap to form a large loop.
2. Pull upper strap tight and then place on back of head.
3. Place respirator on chin and pull loop over head tight to the neck.
4. Ensure the respirator fits secure and comfortable.
Instructions For Using FFP masks
- The user has to be trained and instructed in wearing the mask.
- FFP Masks do not protect against gases and vapours.
- The oxygen concentration of the ambient atmosphere should be at least 19,5 % Volume.
- These respirators may not be used if the concentration type, and properties of contaminants in the ambient atmosphere are unknown or at dangerous levels.
- Respirators should be disposed if damaged, if the breathing resistance be comes high due to clogging, or at the end of a shift.
Manufacturer's Part Numbers (MPN):