Moldex 2555 FFP3 Classic protects against gas, vapour and dust
Moldex 2555 FFP3 Classic is a dust mask of high quality, processed and manufactured in the EU. Respiratory health should be at the forefront of every dust related project and never to be underestimated. Moldex are equipped with multiple masks and cartridges available for every type of project, providing protection to the fullest.
The difference in filters all depend on the various types of fumes and airborne particles that may be sourced within the workplace and general factory areas. Individual establishments test their dust mask products to ensure they fit within the criteria’s of Moldex quality standards and safety guidelines.
All Moldex products and packaging are completely PCV Free.
A workplace is home to a playground of harmful dust, collected overtime creating multiple layers. Dust is everywhere, once disturbed the dust is airborne and inhaling may cause serious damage to the lungs and the development of health conditions.
FFP3 respiration masks are designed for working manufacturing environments and protection from breathing in air pollution. FFP3 masks of this level must hold at least 99% of airborne particles which measures up to 0.6 μm and can be used for as long as the workplace transgression equals to no more than the value. FFP3 masks are also filters poisonous, oncogenic and radioactive particles. FFP3 masks are often used in chemistry industries.
The average dust mask will provide basic protection, particularly if you select a mask which has been especially designed to protect you from the project in hand. Moldex show their particle filtration technology through the ranges of respirator FFP-masks to tackle airborne particles on all levels of protection and various applications, making them the ideal product for manufacturing environments.
Each mask is designed to fit around your head with strength in the straps giving the user comfort and stability. Easy to breathe and the mask will remain securely in place whilst you work. The FFP3 level is designed to for low levels of dust, being ideal for cutting/sanding or drilling. The mask itself is designed to be light in weight and free of allergic materials like latex and silicone. Moldex 2555 FFP3 masks are sold in multipacks of 20.
- Proven shape and durable FFP Mask
- DuraMesh®: Strong and durable structure, keeps the mask in shape
- ActivForm®: no nose clip needed
- Loop strap for quick, simple and safe on and off
- Tested and certified to EN 149:2001+A1:2009
The Moldex Classic Series FFP-masks meet the requirements of EN 149:2001+ A1:2009 and are CE-marked in accordance with the requirements of European Directive 89/686/EEC. The IFA (0121) Germany is responsible for both type examination (Article 10) and monitoring of production (Article 11B). The products are manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified plant.
Filter layer, Inner shell, DuraMesh®: Polypropylene, Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA).
Head Strap, VentexValve®: Natural Rubber.
|Areas Of Use||
Harmful and carcinogenic dusts, water and oil based mists/ aerosols, biological agents of risk group 2 and 3, CMR-substances.
|Max Inward Leakage||2%|
|Max Filter Penetration||1%|
Product Information (436kb PDF)
Instructions For Fitting
1. Pull strap to form a large loop.
2. Pull upper strap tight and then place on back of head.
3. Place respirator on chin and pull loop over head tight to the neck.
4. Ensure the respirator fits secure and comfortable.
Instructions For Use
- The user has to be trained and instructed in wearing the mask.
- FFP Masks do not protect against gases and vapours.
- The oxygen concentration of the ambient atmosphere should be at least 19,5 % Volume.
- These respirators may not be used if the concentration type, and properties of contaminants in the ambient atmosphere are unknown or at dangerous levels.
- Respirators should be disposed if damaged, if the breathing resistance be comes high due to clogging, or at the end of a shift.
Manufacturer's Part Numbers (MPN):