Prepare your Decking for the Perfect Finish.
A highly effective cleaner for old and dirty natural exterior wooden decking which has faded over time. Ideal for heavily soiled areas & to prepare decking for finishing. Helps to remove black spotting caused by mould or lichen from most types of wood and to prevent the re-growth of fungi.
- Effectively cleans dirt, black spotting, mildew & grime from wooden deecking
- Ideal for heavily soiled areas and to prepare decking for finishing
- Low VOC
|Coverage||30m² per litre|
|Application||Scrubbing brush or broom|
|Drying Time||24 hours|
|Coats||1 coat recommended|
Thoroughly sweep the decking with a stiff proom or brush to remove all traces of surface dirt and debris before cleaning with Liberon Tough Deck Clean and Revive.
Always do a test area before starting any project to assess product suitability and performance.
- Stir thoroughly before use
- Dilute the cleaner with up to two parts water in a bucket
- Apply the cleaner using a scrubbing brush or stiff broom
- Rinse with clean water and repeat as necessary until the timber is clean
- Wipe off any excess water and allow the timber to dry thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours before applying any finishing products
- For stubborn marks, a stronger solution of Liberon Tough Deck Clean and Revive may be required