Liberon Clear Garden Furniture Oil
Ideal for old and new garden furniture, as well as other exterior wood. Contains UV filters to protect your wood's natural beauty from sun rays. Penetrates deeply into the wood. Perfect for regular protection and maintenance.
- This product is not suitable for use on lacquered, varnished or painted surfaces.
- Wear Protective Gloves when applying Garden Furniture Oil
- For Oak garden furniture, we recommend using Liberon Pure Tung Oil instead.
- Clear oil specially designed for the regular protection and maintenance of outdoor furniture
- UV filters reduce greying from sunlight
- Enhances the wood's natural colour
|Coverage||10-12m² per litre per coat|
|Application||Brush or cloth applied|
|Drying Time||30 minutes to touch, 12 hours final|
|Clean up||White Spirit|
Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from varnish or other finishes.
Remove any surface mould and grime with Garden Furniture Cleaner as this may cause the timber to blacken when oiling.
Shake well before use.
Apply the oil using a brush or lint-free cotton cloth.
Allow the oil to penetrate for up to 20 minutes and wipe the surface dry with a clean, lint-free cloth.
Allow to dry for a minimum of 24 hours before applying more coats of oil.
We recommend a minimum of three coats are applied, using more coats in exposed areas.
Allow the oil to dry for 24 hours before using treated furniture.
Oil finishes bring out the natural colours of timber. A wet surface will be an indication of the final colour.
Always test the product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end result.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Please clean surface dirt with Garden Furniture cleaner prior to oiling. For continued protectio, all timber should be re-oiled once or twice a year as routine maintenance.