Save time and money with the ultimate self-priming, multi surface finish.
The ideal protective coating for most surfaces. New, water-based technology that is designed with outstanding flexibility to resist flaking or peeling. Non-yellowing formulation which simply cleans up with water. Multi-Surface Paint leaves a beautiful, durable finish on any suitable surface.
|Plastic||Melamine||UPVC||Plastic Coated Steel|
|Metal||Mild Steel||Galvanised Steel||Copper|
- Internal & external use.
- Quick drying.
- Resists flaking and cracking.
- Available in matt, satin and gloss finishes.
- Retains gloss much longer compared to other gloss paints, chalks much less.
- Water-based paint technology.
- Perfect for wood, MDF, metals, plastics, UPVC and ceramic tiles.
- Low VOC.
- Non-flammable & resists heat up to 80°C.
|Coverage||13–15m² per litre (depending on substrate and porosity)|
|Application||Brush, Roller or Spray application|
|Drying Time||Touch dry in 2–4 hours; dry to recoat in 4 hours @ 23°C|
|Cleanup||Clean directly after using water|
|Storage||2 years if can kept dry and firmly shut, away from direct sunlight|
The substrate must be sound, dry and free from oil and grease. Carry out any structural repairs prior to application of Bedec Multi Surface Paint.
- Carry out cleaning with liquid detergent solution rinsed with clean water.
- Allow to dry.
- Remove any lichen or moss. Brush clean and treat with an Anti-Fungal Wash.
- Allow to dry.
- Plastic, metal, timber and smooth surfaces should be rubbed down with abrasive paper or equivalent.
- Apply a prime coat to ferrous metals, bare steel and rusty surfaces with Bedec All Metals Primer after appropriate preparation.
- Treat stains with a stain block prior to painting.
- Allow new creosote (3 weeks) and galvanised (1 month) to 'weather' before painting.
- For floor paints we'd recommend that you consider Bedec Acrylic Floor Paint as an alternative.
How to Apply Bedec Multi Surface Paint (MSP)
Apply by Rodo Premier Synthetic Paint Brush, Roller conventional or airless spray. No separate primer or undercoat is necessary unless used on ferrous metal (mild steel) or where staining could occur. MSP is self-priming and paint can be applied in both interior and exterior applications. Bedec's All Metals Primer is recommended if applied to steel, aluminium and other metals.
For porous substrates, thin the first coat with 30% water for a priming base coat. Do not apply at air or surface temperatures below 8ºC or when foggy or likely to rain before the product has fully dried. Two full coats are recommended
Approximately 12–14 sq. metres/litre, when applied by Brush or Roller depending on texture and porosity of the substrate.
Airless Spraying will considerably reduce this to 6–8 sq. metres/litre (56microns per coat, (corresponding wet film thickness 150 microns).
Touch dry after 2 hours, normally re-coatable after 4 hours at 18°C and 65% RH. Optimum hardness is reached after 2 weeks. Ensure good ventilation during application and drying. Bedec's superior water-based paint resist flaking and peeling because of its outstanding flexibility. This also includes Bedec Barn Paint and Bedec Extra Flex Masonry Paint.
Clean up: Warm soapy water.
Manufacturer's Part Numbers (MPN):
KA1186, KA1187, KA1188, KA1189, KA1190, KA1191, KA1192, KA1193, KA1194, KA1195, KA1196, KA1197, KA1610, KA1910, KA1911, KA1939, KA1996, KA1997, KA1998, KA1999, KA2000, KA2001, KA2002, KA2003, KA2004, KA2005, KA2006, KAB001, KAE004, KAH003, KAR001, KB0002, KB0003, KB0063, KB0669, KB1182, KB1183, KB1184, KB1185, KB1186, KB1187, KB1188, KB1189, KB1190, KB1191, KB1192, KB1193, KB1194, KB1195, KB1196, KB1197, KB1198, KB1199, KB1200, KB1201, KB1202, KB1610, KB1910, KB1911, KB1939, KB1996, KB1997, KB1998, KB1999, KB2000, KB2000, KB2001, KB2002, KB2003, KB2004, KB2005, KB2006, KBB001, KBE004, KBH003, KBM003, KBR001, KC0002, KC0003, KC1190, KC1910, KCB001, KCE004, KCH003, KCR001
|Gloss & Satin Finish||Gloss, Satin & Matt Finish||Satin Finish|
|Parchment||Powder blue||Dark Grey||Gold|
|Evergreen||Soft Pink||Soft Cream|
|Soft Mint||Soft Yellow||Old White|
|Green Haze||Soft Violet||Black|
|Jade Silk||Soft Thyme|